Tuesday 6 January 2015

My top 5 highlighters

Here, right, everyone needs a good highlighter don't they? even if you've never dared step foot into that unknown territory, listen up cause I'm here to help!
Looking for some seriously sexy,healthy looking skin that glows? Then let me bring you down my top 5 favourite highlighters!

MEMEME BEAT THE BLUES PEARL PINK LIQUID HIGHLIGHTER
I actually got sent this little bottle of joy out by MeMeMe Cosmetics to try out! And I absolutely adore it! It sits perfectly on my pale skin and really wakes my skin up! It gives me the perfect healthy natural glow that Ive been looking for for so long! Love this product!

MUA - ROSE GOLD SHIMMER HIGHLIGHTER
Love love love this brand! This highlighter is gorgeously pigmented and sits on the skin beautifully! It's rose gold hue is so so pretty on those with paler skin. So next time you're out and about, pick this baby up, it costs less than 4Euro!

MUA - IRIDESCENT GOLD HIGHLIGHTER
This highlighter is less gold than it looks in the picture and more sparkley snow with hints of gold. This highlighter is my go to budget highlighter. I absolutely could not live without it! MUA you are budget makeup gods!!!

GUERLAIN METEORITES HIGHLIGHTER 
Love love love love love love love!
These little pearls of heaven smell like Parma Violets...enough said!
BUT not only to they smell great, they add the perfect amount of shimmer and glow to your face AND eliminates redness from skin! how cool is that! 

THE BALM - MARY LOU MANIZER 

How generic...
No but in all seriousness, this highlighter is the bomb!
It ticks all the boxes! The packaging as well is stunning! Unfortunately I don't own my very own Mary Lou Manizer BUT I have used it many many times! So girls, if you're looking for a high quality highlighter  that makes skin look like it has a natural glow, then DEFINITELY spend your cash on this baby! 

Do you have a personal favourite highlighter? Let me know!

The Parma Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment