Wednesday 1 October 2014

Vaseline through the years - Event

Hello everyone hope you're all well and good, and welcome October(my birthday month, yay)!!
earlier in September I was invited to celebrate Vaseline's superb party in none other than the penthouse suite in The Morgan hotel Dublin.
This was my first event so I was super excited & nervous, not realising that I could bring anyone I attended all by my lonesome... awwww.

As I walked into the penthouse suite, I genuinely could not believe the effort Thinkhouse & Vaseline went though to throw this gorgeous, classy, girly party. There were cocktails upon arrival, prosecco, a nail bar and a hair & beauty station! I was blown away! It was really refreshing to meet other bloggers and people in the business too!
There were little tubs of Limited Edition Vaseline everywhere! As well as candles, food, drinks and laughter
The rooftop deck is where it was all happening, the decor was to die for, complete with 1950's style caravan doubled as a bar handing out an array of marvelous cocktails! 
On exiting, we all got handed a gorgeous goodie bag full of Vaselines skincare and lip care range! I was thrilled! I met some genuinely amazing people, had a brilliant time, got a little tipsy and had my hair styled, got spoiled by Vaseline and got to actually see what a penthouse suite looks like. It was an amazing event.

Congratulations Vaseline!! You must be doing something right!

Photo's by Thinkhouse.ie


The Parma Violet




No comments:

Post a Comment