Monday 13 October 2014

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Shampoo & Conditioner - Review

Good afternoon everyone and my good god is my flu kicking my arse! I just cannot seem to shift it! But whats made me feel loads better is purchasing these two beauties. 


Ever since I was 13 I have been dying my hair. Pink being the first colour. you name the hairstyle I've had it 
  • Mohawk 
  • Dreadlocks
  • Shaved & undercut
  • Blue,green,orange,red,pink
  • Black,blonde,bleached,pastel
  • And that terrible emo haircut everyone lusted after.
Yep my hair has gone through some rough times, and dyed more times than I've had dinners. But being a natural blonde.My hair is delicate and has been damaged so badly. My hair is dry, coarse and super frizzy ( and naturally curly)

So I always find it super hard to find good hair products on the cheap. Nothing ever works for me.
I picked these two up in Dunnes on half price special (2.59 each). I was waiting for a huge let down but surprisingly this stuff is alright!

Especially made for Dry to Very Dry hair, these babies are enfused with 6 micro flower oils.And not to mention they smell AMAZING
I found after the first use it didn't do much to my hair, but after the 2nd/3rd use I could really feel a change. 
My hair feels less frizzy, smoother and smells amazing.
It doesn't give that much of a shine off your hair but it certainly does make it feel alot healthier and manageable.
I give this product 6/10

Do you have any hair products for dry hair that you find work? 

The Parma Violet 


No comments:

Post a Comment