Friday 24 October 2014

Hello Autumn - Essence Trend Edition

Hello everyone, I'm sorry I've been missing in action recently, due to family issues I had to take a wee mini break from my blog, but now I'm back and ready to show you all my pretty things I've obtained over the past 2 weeks.

So It was my 24th birthday on the 17th (Oh dear lord I'm in my mid twenties) and I got absolutely spoilt rotten by my family, boyfriend and friends and of course.. myself.
So lets get down and dirty shall we, this is one of the collections I bought myself! Lets get straight to it and skip all the shite :p
*Colour adapting powder blush* - this blush changes colour depending on the PH tone of your skin
PROS:
Inexpensive
Novel idea
Pretty packaging
CONS:
Novel idea
Colour change not noticeable 
Wears off quickly

*Thermo effect nail polishes* - Colour changes depending on temperature 
PROS:
Great concept
Novel Idea
Inexpensive
Different 
CONS:
Streaky
Not a huge colour change
Wears off extremely quickly
(Fell off in the shower- ALL OF IT)

*Leaf embossed multi colour powder* - Designed to give you colour and glow
PROS:
Amazing design
Visually attractive
Inexpensive
Great colour
Novel Idea
CONS:
Need a lot on brush

*Eye Shaddow palette* - An array of Autumnal shades
PROS:
Inexpensive
Perfect Autumn shades
Great for everyday wear
CONS:
Some shades are quite talc-ish
Doesn't last too long


So all in all I'd give this collection a 5/10, it's a hit and miss collection but I'd suggest everyone to try it out for themselves

Have you tried this collection? What other Essence products do you Love / Loathe? 

The Parma Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment