Wednesday 27 August 2014

Revlon colourstay moisturestain & gel envy *review*

Good evening everyone! I'm mad sorry that the majority of my posts have been posted in the evening time recently, I'm a tad under the weather and feel so groggy in the morning time...and I'm just too lazy! 

ANYWAY, Recently I received a PR package from the lovely people at Revlon! I was dealing with an amazing woman called holly, who couldn't have been nicer and more helpful if she tried, I honestly haven't come across a more helpful PR, so thank you Holly and thank you for this generous package she sent me!
A hand written note, how lovely and personal!

In this package I recieved:
3 Revlon colourstay moisturestain's
&
3 Revlon colourstay Gel Envy nail varnishes 
When I opened the Lip glosses I realised that one was empty, I emailed holly about the matter and she immediately sorted out my problem and shipped me 3 more! Amazing!


So here are the colours:

050 London Posh (Excuse the sickly skin)
A Shimmery nude with a gold undertone 
025 Cannes Crush
A Bright peach
035 Miami Fever
A more vibrant peachy orange
001 India Intrigue 
A purple/mauve colour
First impressions : When you first apply the lipgloss, its a tad streaky and looks almost chalky. But after a few layers it goes on just fine. I wouldn't really call this a ''stain'' at all. 

Although the colours are gorgeous, the staying power is quite minimal. The product its self is thick and makes your lips feel moisturised and plump, This is one thing i did love about these. But after about half an hour the shine and colour seem to be gone completely.

 I appreciate Revlon sending me this gorgeous package but unfortunately it didn't quite tickle my fancy..Sorry Revlon!

Up next we have the Gel Envy nail varnishes  

130 Pocket Aces
410 Up the Ante
220 In the Money

When I first saw these colours I was blown away, I'm not the biggest 'green' fan in the world but them purple and coral colours got me so excited to try them on...
And I adore them!
(Sorry about the shabby nail work, not my strong point)

These swatches on my nails are after only one coat!
The coverage is amazing! And they dry pretty quickly! Super pigmented with a high gloss shine. I would urge any nail enthusiast to get their little paws on these babies! 
Super fun and super girly, and I love the summer colours they sent me! So perfect!

KEEP IN TOUCH


The Parma Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment