Saturday 30 August 2014

Nails by Mantra

Good evening everyone! I hope everyone is having a brilliant time at Electric Picnic, and if you couldnt go, like me, have a good aul cry into your cup of tea, sit down and watch the highlights!


Now, shockingly enough, I have never had my nails done, ever! So I decided that today is going to be the day. I recently heard about a brand new beauty salon in the Tallaght area. So I popped down to have a look! And when I did, I was super pleased! Here is their amazing price list!
I was greeted by Diana, the super gorgeous,bubbly,talkative and proud owner of Mantra.
Diana has been working in the beauty industry for many years and offers a pretty,girly and comfortable beauty salon that will most definitely 'bring out your inner diva'
I opted for a classic 'french' gel nail set and I couldn't be any happier with the results.
Look at that perfect finish!
The session lasted around an hour and Diana and I chatted for the whole time! She makes your visit so comfortable. And the service she offers is flawless.
(I'm sorry about the picture quality, my camera isn't working well)
 These nails should last me around 2 weeks and are honestly perfect.
I will most definitely be taking a trip back very soon to check out the other amazing services Mantra has to offer.
You can find Mantra on Facebook here!
Mantra is located in the Brookfield enterprise centre, Tallaght, Dublin 24

GET IN TOUCH


The Parma Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment