Saturday 23 August 2014

**Dreamdots- Review**

Hello and good afternoon! Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the last few days of summer (thats always such a sad sentence to hear) 

Anyway, I recently received some complimentary packages, and i'm trying my best to get through them all! So today we have the newest spot solution - Dreamdots.
I have always had problems with spotty skin as I suffer with Rosacea, so I love finding new products that really work! So here's what I thought of thee here Dreamdots.
The packaging is basic, giving straightforward info, which is always good.

The idea behind these babies is that you apply a circular plastic dot, atop of which ever spot is bothering you before you go to sleep, and when you awake in the morning, voila!-the spot is gone.
Before I went to bed I noticed I had a horrible, ganky, cluster of spots just above my right eyebrow. I began to apply the Dreamdots. Although they're slightly tricky to remove from the packaging, applying them is a piece of cake. So as I went to dreamy snooze land, this was the result.

Step by step
  1. Clean your skin before applying the dot ( apply to dry skin only )
  2. Cover your unsightly spot with the dot
  3. Leave overnight
  4. Remove dot and cleanse.
Its that Simple!

(Sorry about the colour difference, terrible camera)

As you can see the spots on my forehead were reduced dramatically, this is because I used the dream dots for two nights. I found them quite fast acting, and also it leaves the area around the spot baby soft! 
(THIS RESULT IS AFTER TWO USES, NOT ONE)
As you can see I have a dream dot applied on the inside of my eye (sexy) so I am awaiting the results of that one.

All in all I think this is a relatively good product!Absolutely PERFECT for when you've woken up with a nightmare spot but are planning on going out that night. I usually sit around the house wearing them during the day so that my spots will appear less angry during the night! 

or more information, or if you would wish to try out Dreamdots for yourself click here!

If you have tried Dreamdots or any other spot treatment, simply comment below or get in touch @ theparmavioletblog@gmail.com, thank you 

The Parma Violet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment