Tuesday 24 June 2014

Transform your skin

Transform your skin for Summer!

Before I start off can I just say thanks to everyone for following, I just started up my own twitter page for my blog if anybody is interested  Click here to view my brand new twitter page!

Want your skin to look flawless and dewy this summer? Well I've got a few handy tips up my sleeve with affordable products that will transform your skin in the blink of an eye! Here is a few of my transforming favourites!

 I've always had problems with my facial skin, it has always been spotty, red and bumpy and extremely sensitive! I recently got diagnosed with Rosacea (A common facial skin problem causing spots, red harsh skin and itchiness) So to combat this i am taking medication, but of course, that alone won't work. So after searching high and low for the best skincare products for those with sensitive skin I have finally found some desirable products which are gentle on your skin as well as your pocket.

  1. Boots Essentials Moisturising Cream (Fragrance free) - This moisturiser is one of the most nourishing and beautiful I have ever come across, absolutely perfect for all skin types. For those with dry skin, do make sure to put a decent amount on and massage smoothly in to your skin. 3.75EURO
  2. Avene Thermal Spring Water Facial Serum - Serum, believe it or not, is one of the most important parts of a skincare routine. This Avene serum is perfect for those with a slight red tinge to their skin, it has a cooling action that takes the redness right down while replenishing your skin!Perfect for all skin types!Aldi do 3 diferent types of facial serum for half the price of any others, all three which are suited to ones own person skintype! Avene Serum 25.00EURO
  3. NUXE All Purpose Dry Oil - This stuff is magic in a bottle! It can literally be used anywhere on the body. Hair,Nails,Skin you name it! Not to mention the heavenly exotic smell, but how it works is amazing! Just a tiny drop of this makes skin youthful and vibrant looking. Oils are becoming more and more popular in the beauty spectrum because they restore all the oils lacking or lost. Prefect buy, I would truly recommend this to anyone!it's a bit pricey but will last a lifetime! 35.00EURO
  4. Simple Oil Balancing Facial Scrub - I dont think theres a bad word to say about this product really.This is aimed for those with sensitive skin, Simple is my go to skincare line! Its perfect and fragrance free! This scrub is powerful enough to remove dead skin and deeply clean skin and pores, while gentle enough to keep skin feeling smooth and soft. 5.29EURO
  5. Bio Oil - Now, the reason why I have bio oil here, is because believe it or not Bio Oil is a better anti aging oil than anything else, AND it reduces the look of scaring from spots,chicken poc marks, skin discolouration etc. This is a dream product for anti aging and so reducing them unsightly scars. 10.99EURO
  6. LUSH BB Seaweed Facial Mask - This is my favourite skincare product of all time. This gorgeous pot of heaven reduces redness,removes spots, tightens pores AND rejuvenates skin leaving it looking young,fresh dewy and simply healthy! Just pop this tub in the fridge, and use 2-3 times a week! If youre looking for an overnight transformation, then look no further.
  7. L'Oreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher - This tube, is full of magic and wonder! This (Which is a Dupe of Benefits Porefessional'') Is a life saver, this tube has TRIPLE the amount of a tube of Porefessional by benefit and in my opinion works just as well! I like using this after I do my skin care treatment to take the shine off of my face and to reduce the image of my pores.  25.00EURO

Now on to lips!!



People always seem to forget lip products!! Lip products are just as important as all the rest. Theres no use having gorgeously,smooth,radiant skin without having the lips to match! So here are my two products that i Swear by

  1. Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub - This is a godsend, this little put will set you back around 7EURO, but last's a fairly long time. This is also free of any alcohol or anything else that would dry up your skin, and its Vegan!!How does it work? Well simply scoop some of this fantastic smelling scrub onto your finger and scrub your lips,be quite forceful as this bad boy takes off all the dead skin and flakes. Now...before you eat the whole tub...stop.
  2. Nivea Lip Butter n Raspberry Rose - This luscious pot of joy smells out of this world and tastes just as good, but works even better! This butter has no petrolium or anything else that could dry up lips. enriched with oils and the wings on an angel, this stuff works wonders for your lips leaving them feeling silky and ....buttery 3.75EURO


Have you any beauty products you cannot live without? Want be to review a product? Simple comment below for mail me on theparmavioletblog@gmail.com, thank you!

The Parma Violet 

3 comments:

  1. I love Lush skincare and BB Seaweed is a fantastic face mask! Next time you're in, ask for a sample or try a pot of Oatifix fresh face mask.. It's so gentle and has honey in it which is a fantastic ingredient for sensitive skin... I use it religiously in the winter time when my skin gets more sensitive! x

    ReplyDelete